Friday 13 March 2009

House Music Competition

I don't feel good this week... sad, mad, depressed, etc...

and to top it off, we had house music competition...

I don't know how or why but Flynn came first for everything D:<

House Choir, Solo, House Music Trophy... D:<

I personally didn't think their house choir or solo was very good at all... I liked Taylor's a lot... personally... compared to other houses... Solo was... annoying... to me... Her playing was professional style but the music choice isn't my type so i can't really say much about it but Taylor's solo was also good... D:<

not to mention that there was a principal's award which doesn't affect the overall results which went to.......... Burrows xD

Taylor came 2nd in the overall results.........



First house was Flynn. Starting with house choir, followed by small ensemble then solo and then large ensemble. Second house was Penman which I found to be better than Flynn overall... but they came last.... But I only heard the house choir and small ensemble so i can't really say much either... Third was Taylor. Boo Yeah!~! I liked the large ensemble. Awesomesauce... Caleb forgot to make sure the microphone was on xD but I reckon he sang really well/loudly without the microphone (at first)... Fourth was Burrows.... the house choir had dancers in front of them but they were really distracting... D:<

2 comments:

tiffanytoh said...

heyy

lol, i haven't read a blog in ages... good distraction from chemistry homework =P

and i never knew you were considering psychology as a subject!!!! and a whole lot of other things, but yes...

better finish of my summary
see you friday ^-^

Cz said...

i was? o.O just a subject filler xD